Friday, March 15, 2013

MARKING IT OFF THE LIST

I've been slacking on finishing up my 35 Before 35 list. July will be here before we know it. Well there is one thing, I can scratch-off of my list: #20: Grow my hair to my bra strap. 

My photographer is an 8 yr old with shaking hands so excuse the quality of the photo. lol

Yesterday, I got my hair straighten since February '12. It has grown so much since then.



I'm just going to go ahead and post a few more pictures of my week.
Someone turned 8 years old on Wednesday!

Taken on the morning of his bday. I made him smile in the second picture

O is so serious about his birthdays. I mentioned this on twitter and someone said Pisces take their birthdays very seriously. Well he has that Pisces trait.

Past weekend was my friend's bridal shower (the one in the middle). #goodtimes




10 comments:

LadyLee said...

Go head on, gal! Get down, Lil' Rocka!

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.


Feel free to surf to my page vip korting v D

Jazzy said...

Love the hair...looks long and healthy!!

I can't believe you're turning 35 already! Seems like just yesterday you were at your dirty 30 party in that white dress getting money pinned on you lol!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I said it. Yes, we Pisces take our birthdays VERY serious! Celebrate us lol

Mo said...

Your hair is looking fab these days girl! And those shoes are killas

Anonymous said...

Hey therе, You've done a fantastic job. I'll certainlу digg it and ρersonаlly ѕuggеst to my
friеnds. Ӏ am confident they will be benefited from thіs site.


Also visіt my webpagе - Chemietoilette

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I remember that dress Jazzy from the 30 party, now look at you(clears throat) knocking on 40, my how the time has past. I remember when O was 3, now he is 8.

As far as your hair goes, I'm going to leave that alone. I have gotten in plenty of trouble in your world, with my comments on you natural girls hair.

However I will say this you are looking kind of dark and lovely with the new do...you remind me of a girl I use to know. She's long gone now, she had a blog with a wine glass in the title area, maybe you knew her?

Thoughtsofsoutherngal said...

YBL, I miss yyou! You need a twitter account. Ha @ the girl you use to know. And I miss my old blog. I had some good posts

Ladynay said...

Hair = nice
Happy Belated Bday to O!!!!
You always wear the nicest stuff :)

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

You dang right birthdays are serious!!! March 10 is a holiday EVERY year!!

BTW, I would so rub on the legs sticking out from under that skirt. And under the skirt too for that matter...